Auction Defender eBay Sniper - the ultimate eBay sniper now offering a FREE version!
Auction Defender is an utility to help you easily monitor eBay auctions, alert you of bid changes, and automate bidding and sniping.
It is an intuitive program that can help eBay users track a large number of auctions from a single screen, with the ability
to bid bid just seconds before they close, to give you the best chance of winning at the lowest possible price.
This new generation software is
designed to use screen space as efficiently as possible, allowing for tracking hundreds of auctions at the
same time, and completely eliminating the need for continued clicking and refreshing
at the end of eBay auctions. Auction Defender saves you both time and money, it simply makes sense !
Auction Defender has a number of unique features beyond the capabilities of simple, even higher cost sniper only tools.
Just try it free, and you will soon regard this intuitive software as your most valuable eBay tool.
There are no hidden costs, or per auction fees, as with website bidding services. Your information is only
shared with eBay, we both respect and protect your privacy. With a free trial, you have nothing to lose, try Auction Defender today !
Key Program Features:
- WEB Snipes !!! - licensed users now have the option to use web bidding and keep their computers offline as well
- Free limited version ! (free 2 snipes/week & monitoring up to 100 auctions)
- Watch and bid on auctions from a single efficient screen interface.
- Easy bidding while you're away from your computer.
- Bid just seconds before the auction end (snipe), you will get that last bid in !
- Alerts on any auction activity, such as high bid change, or when outbid.
- Easy program interface that can be setup and mastered in minutes.
- Add auctions with a single click using an integrated Internet Explorer or Firefox button !
- Single-click import from the built-in internal browser as well !
- Add auctions with drag/drop of auction links (or copy/paste) from any browser to the program.
- Import auctions directly from "My eBay" watch lists.
- Mass-import auctions directly from any eBay search results page !
- Favorite searches can be saved for future importing.
- Schedule automatic periodic imports.
- Bid Groups support: win only one, (or a few) items from a group of auctions.
- Conditional Bids: specify conditions to be met before a bid is placed.
- Multiple eBay accounts: you can specify the account to use for each item.
- Write personal notes for auctions you're interested in.
- Flag auctions with custom icons for easy recognition.
- Easy, sorting and custom views of the auction grid.
- Customizable colors, grid columns, sounds, alerts, views, etc.
- Customizable shipping.
- Automatic periodic eBay time synchronization for precise sniping.
- Automatic login to eBay as necessary.
- Automatically wakes up computer from sleep/suspend power saving modes as necessary to place bids.
- Optional automatic deletion of old closed auctions.
- Multi-threaded backend, completely independent bidding and refreshing.
- Ability to bid on multiple auctions, even at exactly the same time.
- Minimal network impact, even with hundreds of auctions loaded.
- Multiple auction files: ability to work with multiple sets of auctions.
- Seller / High bidder feedback information directly in program.
- Seller cost/proffit calculation, with automatic exact eBay fees.
- Item images available in program, no need to open a browser.
- Support for multiple item listings, and "Buy it Now" items.
- Custom view filters: you can view different groups/types of auctions.
- International support, including different currencies and date formats.
- Works with reserve price, dutch, fixed price and private auctions.
- Works with eBay Motors and Mature Audiences categories.
- Statistics about refreshing/bidding times to fine-tune sniping.
- Automatic fast program updates to keep up with eBay changes.
- Periodic software improvements, we listen to our users' suggestions !
- Minimizes to system tray.
- No bid fees, no monthly subscription fees.
- Use on up to 3 computers with a single license !
- Free email technical support for registered users.
- No spyware: we respect and protect your privacy. User ID information is only shared with eBay.
- A lot more, too many features to list...
New Features in AD 3
We're glad to introduce a major new version of Auction Defender, all core components have been rewritten to be more robust, faster and with
many additional features. AD3 also introduces a new license format, the program will have two modes of operation, as follows:
Free/Limited mode - the prorgam is free to use for up to two snipes per week, and 100 loaded auctions.
Some of the great new features that are being introduced with AD3:
Licensed/Full mode - the program will have all features unlocked, without any limits on auctions/snipes/alerts, with the same $9.95 annual fee.
- FREE Limited Version !!! (2 snipes/week & monitoring up to 100 auctions)
- Improved user interface and grid
- Improved alerts system with email/SMS support, as well as per auction customizations.
- Enhanced Import/Export system that allows for moving settings/favorites/auctions accross computers
- Easy view of auction images from the grid
- No more license keys - simple username/password login
2016.12.01 build 22.214.171.124
Fixed embedded Internet Explorer browser.
Added logging, messages and checks to restart internal browser only if memory leak is detected.
2016.10.30 build 126.96.36.199
Updated International Daylight Savings dates (does not affect US time zones).
2016.10.10 build 188.8.131.52
Fixed an issue with long URLs and Chrome extension importing to AD.
Added more descriptive error messages when placing web snipes through program.
Improved database file save on exit logic to prevent possible corruption condition.
Fixed encoding of some special characters in Auction titles.
2016.09.01 build 184.108.40.206
Added options to sort by currency then value to the grid/import dialog.
Fixed GBP currency symbol issue.
2016.08.01 build 220.127.116.11
Fixed URL redirects for "make offer" and "buy it now" updated by eBay.
Updated eBay login form parameters (possible login issue)
Added functionality to detect user's eBay site automatically
Added functionality to select eBay user automatically based on preferred eBay site
2016.05.25 build 18.104.22.168
Fixed an issue with exporting auctions and using multiple .ad3 database files.
2016.05.11 builds 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
Updated parser for international eBay official time pages.
Fixed embedded browser throwing an exception on program exit.
2016.03.19 builds 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
Fixed issues with time synchronization caused by eBay official time fluctuating by 20 seconds after the Daylight Savings time change.
2016.03.15 build 220.127.116.11
Fixed an issue with incorrectly reported snipe results in some cases due to eBay website changes
2016.02.26 build 18.104.22.168
Moved license update URL to external default browser
Updated DST dates
Added missing eBay signin error messages to parser.
Other minor internal updates
2016.02.03 build 22.214.171.124
Fixed import from search/selling due to eBay website updates
Updated web bid result refresh
Internal updates and improvements (Curl, SSL, etc.)
2016.01.05 build 126.96.36.199
Turned off default loading of eBay.com in internal browser due to Microsoft KB3132372 issues
Improved backup/restore logic
Program now remembers window size and maximized state on restart
Internal fixes and improvements
2015.11.23 build 188.8.131.52
Fixes for end date and other details on closed "Buy it Now" auctions.
2015.11.11 build 184.108.40.206
Fix for a new eBay signin form variant.
2015.11.06 build 220.127.116.11
Fixed minor annoyances introduced by latest eBay maintenance update, and another potential eBay signing issue.
Added logging and parsing for new eBay errors ("Invalid Item", "Secret Questions", etc.)
Added logging for eBay login testing in the Options dialog
2015.11.03 build 18.104.22.168
Fixed eBay signin issues caused by website maintenance updates.
AD internal improvements and updates (parser, SSL library, etc.)
2015.10.28 build 22.214.171.124
Fixed signin issues due to eBay website changes
Added feature to warn if seller feedback is less than preset percentage
Added keyboard shortcut for web bids (Ctrl+W) per users request
2015.08.12 build 126.96.36.199
Fixed bid group conditional bid logic bug (only affects cases with unknown high-bidder)
2015.08.12 build 188.8.131.52
Updated internal browser compatibility with Windows 10
Added Google Chrome extension for easier importing of auctions into AD
Updated program log flushing for easier debugging
2015.05.19 build 184.108.40.206
Updated shipping requests due to eBay website changes
Changed manual item refresh (F5) to update auction shipping as well
2015.03.24 build 220.127.116.11
Added icon for web snipes
Added sync check after placing web bids
Additional Daylight Saving Time check when eBay DST date is different than client
2015.02.18 build 18.104.22.168
Fixed smtp client for email alerts
Fixed grid last colum resize possible crash condition
2014.12.10 build 22.214.171.124
Improved image downloading for auctions
Added more debug information for imports
Updated embedded browser version
Added message when trying to synchronize more than 50 pending web snipes
2014.11.27 build 126.96.36.199
Fixed seller fees parsing (eBay updates)
2014.11.24 build 188.8.131.52
Removed "Won" alert on auction close for fixed price multiple items
Fixed "Reserve not met" parser (eBay updates)
Fixed "quantity" and "sold" columns (eBay updates)
2014.11.15 builds 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
Fixes for issues with loading auction images (eBay updates)
2014.10.28 build 18.104.22.168
Fixed auction parser - eBay website updates
Updated Search to work with auction names
Updated Scheduled import (added eBay user for custom shipping options)
2014.10.07 build 22.214.171.124
Fixed number of bids grid column
Fixed watching grid column
Changed alert on importing duplicate auctions
Updated Firefox 64-bit extension and added to setup
» More program updates...